How to setup Linksys ac3000 – A step by step guide
Linksys Ac3000 setup: Charge up your existing wireless network and enjoy blazingly fast internet connection with Linksys ac3000 MU-MIMO wireless range extender. This tri-band router provides you a speed of up to 3 Gbps under an area of 3000 square feet.
Linksys ac3000 provides a plethora of features stated as follows:
- It provides an auto firmware upgrade that always keeps your system safe from security threats.
- It provides three wireless bands biz 2.4Ghz, 5GHz, and 5.6GHz.
- It supports almost all wireless routers and boosts the network coverage regardless of the service provider.
Now, when you are aware of the features, let us have a look at a step by step approach for Linksys Ac3000 setup:
- First of all, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power. Make sure that your extender is kept in between the router and your computer. Also, ensure that the extender has been successfully turned on by ensuring a solid green light in the LED.
- After the extender has been successfully turned on, you need to connect it with the router. You can make use of the WPS method in order to connect both the devices. In order to do that, press and hold the WPS button on both the devices. Once the devices are connected, you’ll see a solid green light in the LED.
- Upon a successful connection, open your devices such as a laptop or smartphone and launch the wireless network manager. In the network manager, connect with the wireless network named “Linksys extender setup“. The network will be insecure by default.
- Now, in order to proceed with the Linksys Ac3000 setup, you need to open a browser such as Chrome or Firefox. In your browser, navigate to the address bar and enter the web address extender.linksys.com. If you cannot access the website, you can also access the setup page through 192.168.1.1.
- Now, hit the enter button and you’ll be on the setup page of your extender. On the website, you’ll see a blue button that says start setup. Click on the button to continue with the Linksys Ac3000 setup.
- After that, you need to log in to your account by entering the username and password. By default, both the credentials are “admin”. After entering the login credentials, just hit the login button and move forward with the next step.
- After you successfully log in, you’ll head to an automatic setup wizard. Now, all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned in the wizard. Once you finish all the on-screen guidelines, you’ll successfully complete the Linksys Ac3000 setup.
- At last, just click on the finish button and your setup will be completed.
And that’s it! Now you can feel free to enjoy all your entertainment media in the best terms of quality. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about dead zones at your home. So, go ahead and set up your extender right now and enjoy an extremely fast internet connection right now.