The most definitive guide for Linksys re9000 setup
Linksys RE9000 Setup: Do certain areas of your house lack internet connectivity? Well, signs are you have dead zones in your living space. But, need not worry because Linksys re9000 wireless range extender can help you fix all your internet related problems.
From the pioneer of wireless range extenders, re9000 is yet another amazing product from Linksys. In this article, we’ll walk through the step by step process of Linksys re9000 setup. Once you successfully set up your extender, you can enjoy high-speed internet in all parts of your home.
Let us discuss the Linksys RE9000 Setup instruction in detail:
- Foremost of all, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power and turn it on. So, connect the adapter to the power outlet and push the power button. After a while, you’ll see an orange blinking light that will indicate that the extender has been successfully turned on.
- After turning on your extender, take a computer or laptop and open the wireless manager in it. Under wireless manager, scan for the available range of networks and connect with an open network named ‘Linksys extender setup“.
- Once done, install a browser application on your computer. In your browser, head over the address bar and enter the website address – extender.linksys.com. After entering, click on the go button or just hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- When the webpage is loaded, you will see a big blue button that says “Start setup”. Before clicking on the button, make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions stated on the website. Once done, click on the button to proceed with Linksys re9000 setup.
- Now, you will be asked to select the desired way to set up your wireless range extender. Among the two given options, select the wireless range extender option. After that, proceed with the next button.
- After this, you need to connect your existing network with the extender. On the webpage, you will see a list of all the available wireless networks in your area. You need to select the network that you wish to extend. Just click on the network and enter the required credentials such as password and hit the next button to proceed with the Linksys re9000 setup.
- Lastly, you will be asked if you want to choose a new name for your extended network. If you want to rename the network, you can simply enter the desired name in the given field. Similarly, you can also set a new password for your network as well. After you’ve finished customizing your network, you just need to hit the finish button in order to complete your Linksys re9000 setup.
And that’s it! You have successfully finished setting up your Linksys wireless range extender. Now, you can access the internet from any part of your home without the need of worrying about dead zones. Now, you can also enjoy all your favorite videos and online games in the most prominent quality.