Linksys RE6350 Setup: Get better coverage for your wireless network by boosting its range and signal strength with Linksys RE6350 wireless range extender. With this device, you can get your wireless signals to reach all corners of your home. On top of that, this extender is designed to work with almost all types of wireless routers. Moreover, you don’t need to modify the settings of your router to make it work with your extender. The device allows you to enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted online experience. Before you can start using this device, you need to follow a set of instructions for the Linksys RE6350 setup. Therefore, let us discuss the step by step procedure to configure your Linksys RE6350.
- First of all, you need to turn on your extender by connecting it to a stable source of power. For that, you need to take a power adapter and connect it to a power outlet. After that, you need to press the power button on your extender. Once you see a solid green light on the device, the extender is successfully turned on. Make sure that the wires are properly insulated and there is no electrocuting.
- Now, in order to proceed with the Linksys RE6350 setup, you need to connect your extender and router together. For doing so, you need to have an ethernet cable in place. Therefore, take an ethernet cable, connect its one end to your router, and the other end to your extender. After that, wait for the LED light to turn white in your extender. Once you see the light, the connection has been successfully established. Now, you need to have a computer or smartphone to proceed with the setup. In your computer or smartphone, open the wireless network manager and connect with the network of your extender.
- Once you are connected to the network, you need to open a web browser of your choice. Make sure that the web browser is up to date. In your web browser, navigate to the top to find the address bar. Once found, enter the web address www.extender.linksys.com and hit the enter button on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can also enter 192.168.1.1 and click on the go button in your browser. After that, you’ll be redirected to the extender setup page that will ask you for username and password. Both of these credentials can be found at the bottom of your extender.
- After you’ve logged in to the Linksys Extender Setup website, you’ll see a big blue button with “start setup” written on it. All you need to do is click on this button. After that, an automatic setup wizard will be launched. Now, you’ll get a set of instructions on your screen. All you need to do is follow the instructions you get on your screen. At last, you just need to click on the finish button to complete the setup.
And that’s it! You have successfully completed the Linksys RE6350 setup. Now, you can enjoy all your favorite movies and games smoothly.
Linksys RE6350 Extender Features
- IEEE 802.11ac Wireless networking standard
- Dual-band wifi connectivity for more coverage
- Providing crossband technology
- Easy setup info and location finder to get the best use of Linksys Re6350
- 2 x 2 Spatial Streams which helps to transmit proper wifi signals.
- Sleek design or look
- N300 + AC867 Mbps provide maximum speed 150mbps
- Beamforming Technology helps to get stronger, reliable and steady wifi connectivity
For any queries or concerns regarding while Linksys Re6350 Setup. Feel free to call us at 1-866-988-8965 or shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.