Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Extender.Linksys.com is not working?
Extender.linksys.com is not working, A lot of users face the issue while connecting with the extender Linksys com web-based setup URL, and out of all users are not following the right directions or missing an important step given in the Linksys wifi extender manuals. If you cannot figure out what is wrong with the setup which you are up to. Contact our Linksys extender support Experts at +1-866-988-8965
Steps to Connect with Extender.Linksys.Com
- Make sure you have the Linksys extender plugged in and turned on with Blue and yellow light flashing.
- Linksys extender should be within the range of your Router for the initial setup.
- To access extender.linksys.com you should be connected to the Linksys extender Network
- To connect with the sys wifi extender network, you have to use the wireless manager of your device.
- The default IP address for the Linksys wifi extender setup is 192.168.1.1