The Linksys AC1900 Max-Stream offers two dedicated Wi-Fi bands with maximum speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps, which is double the output of a single channel. The 2.4 GHz band provides speeds of up to 600 Mbps and is suitable for lighter Internet
activities and older wireless N and G users.
The Linksys AC1900 Max-Stream offers dual Wi-Fi bands with combined data rates of up to 1.9 Gbps for high-bandwidth applications. t is compatible with the New Extender Linksys Setup.
Ideal for households with heavy Wi-Fi traffic, this Wi-Fi router allows you to connect 12 + devices simultaneously, including laptops, smartphones, 4 K UHD TVs, and game consoles.
Multi-user MIMO technology ensures a smooth, uninterrupted Wi-Fi link even when multiple devices are connected simultaneously.
Linksys AC1900 Quick Setup
Having the router up and running is a simple matter.
- First, plug the router into your power source
- Connect it to your Internet modem.
- Then attach your computer or laptop to the secure Linksys network shown in the Fast Start Guide and follow the instructions.
Linksys AC1900 Quick Setup is successfully finished.
Linksys RE7000 Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and boosts Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi in and around your house.
- Fits for both Wi-Fi Routers and MIMO Routers.
- Easy setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal positioning and efficiency.
- Advanced dual-band Wi-Fi Speed up to AC1900 + (N300+AC1733)
- Extend Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 square feet
- Cross-Band and Beamforming Systems are working to enhance Wi-Fi links.
- Gain improved wired speeds for Smart TV, games console, Blu-ray Disk player or other Wi-Fi gadgets using the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Can also function in Access Point mode for an extended Wi-Fi network
The Linksys AC1900+ RE7000 was an above-average performer in the trials, although it wasn’t one of the tops of the line units – which was also more costly. It did well for its size and price.
Initially, this was a simple setup with smart spot finders to help you find the perfect place for the plugin. The front LED lights green, orange, or red to indicate whether you’re in a strong, medium, or bad place relative to the router.
For New Extender Setup, visit extender.linksys.com.