https://mywifiexthelp.net/mywifiext-new-extender-setup/[pl_row pagelayer-id="tqgvvag3wqp3gti2" ] [pl_col pagelayer-id="60g7xa1j24pon0g0" col="12"] [pl_text pagelayer-id="jvae8zcrw3jeagdg" ] [/pl_text] [/pl_col] [/pl_row] [pl_row pagelayer-id="cuSYhamRrSmlYXnZ" stretch="auto"…
Linksys EA7300 AC Wi-Fi Next-Gen-Multi-User MIMO technology Features:
- Combined Dual-Band speeds up to 1.7 Gap for efficient Wi-Fi output.
- Beamforming technology focuses on the Wi-Fi signal of each device on your network
- With a new look, the smart Wi-Fi App offers parental controls, guest passwords, and much more to completely monitor your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device anytime.
Linksys EA7300 Default settings
The default IP address and password for the Linksys EA7300 AC1750 Gigabit WiFi router user interface can be found here. You can find a manual to access this router’s user interface At the bottom of this website and reset its factory settings. It can be configured in Linksys Extender Setup.
User device control
You need to navigate the user interface when you want to change the configuration of the router. For the Linksys EA7300, the following access steps must be taken:
- Switch the router on
- Create a connection between the computer and the router via a network cable
- Enter your browser
- Enter the URL or IP address of the address bar and confirm with the ‘Enter’ key
- Type your password in the login form and confirm
Reset your default settings
Please note that not only will settings including IP address, username, and password be set to the factory settings, but all configurations that you may have made will be set to the factory settings as well.
Run Hardware Reset
To restore the Linksys EA7300 to its default settings, the following steps must be taken:
- Switch the router on
- Press and hold the Reset button until the Linksys LED flashes
- Device restart is performed automatically
- Restoration of the standard settings is complete
Run program to reset
With the Linksys EA7300, you can restore the factory settings with the software enabled. Log in to the router user interface with your access data and conduct the steps mentioned in the user manual.
After completion of the above steps, the router configuration will be reset to the factory settings. If you want to log in to the user interface, you need to use the preset login info.