Linksys Extender RE6300 Setup is a dual-band wireless range extender that boosts the WiFi range to 7500 sq. Ft. to boost coverage and signal power. The RE6300 Range Extender has compatibility with all WiFi routers, including your current Wifi router or other service providers. You don’t need to change your router settings during Linksys RE6300 Configuration, you won’t have to touch your router at all. Enjoy unrestricted viewing and seamless online play, thanks to more to the dual-band simultaneous wireless spectrum extender.
Linksys Extender RE6300 Setup Steps:
- Switch on the Linksys WiFi extender RE6300.
- Pick any wireless internet-enabled computer like your Desktop and hook up it to your WiFi network.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter a WiFi password to connect to the network.
- You can use the internet browser of your choosing.
- Type extender.linksys.com in the address bar and press the enter key.
- The Linksys Extender Setup login page will now be displayed.
- Fill in the default login info, such as user ID and passphrase.
- When done, press the login button.
- Now, follow the RE6300 initialization steps on-screen.
You should configure and install your Linksys Extender RE6300 Setup Dual-Band WiFi Extender at home. Even then, if you’re stuck in either step, be quick to go to our New Extender Setup page where the steps are outlined in a more ingenious way.
And besides, if you don’t have a fair bit of time and want to set up your extender easily, please contact our experts. They’re going to make your extender run and run in no time.
Adjust the Extended Wireless Settings for your Linksys Wifi Range Extender
Wireless communications between the range extender and wireless clients are the extended WiFi Settings for the RE6300 AC750 WiFi range extender. It has options that allow you to customize WiFi settings for your expanded network. Here’s how to change the wireless configuration of your expanded WiFi network:
- Access the RE6300 web-based configuration page for your range extender.
- Go to the section on Simple Settings. Find the Band Expanded Wireless Settings that you want to alter.
- In the Network Name (SSID) and Password fields, enter your chosen WiFi name and password.
- If you want to adjust Expanded Wireless Advanced settings like Channel Width, Protection Mode, and SSID Broadcast, you can do so on this page as well.
- Scroll down to the 5 GHz Expanded Wireless Settings portion and repeat Measures 3-5.
- Make sure you save the improvements you’ve made.
You should have successfully adjusted the Extended Wireless Settings on your range extender now. If you have any concerns, get in contact with our well-trained and experienced technicians.