Linksys Router is the ultimate home or workplace WiFi solution for multi-screen households that thrive on entertainment and other high bandwidth activities.
It is recommended that the Linksys Connect Software be used with both Linksys Wi-Fi Routers and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers. Know how to set up a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using Smart Configuration
Linksys Router Setup
This section shows the basic settings you need to complete to start the configuration process.
- From the top menu, select Setup > Simple Setup
- Name of the host: Enter any name
- DHCP Server: Pick the Allowed option and then press Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the Wireless option in the top menu section > then press Simple Wireless Settings
- Click the Manual option and render the settings as shown below.
- When you’ve finished pressing the Save Settings button and your Linksys router is now completely set up.
- Network Mode: Pick the Mixed option from the drop-down
- Network Name (SSID): Enter the name of your network router here.
- Radio Band: Pick the Regular – 20MHz channel from the drop-down option
- Wide Chanel: is to be 3
- Normal Channel: Pick Auto Channel
- SSID Broadcast: Select Activated > Save Screen
Start setting up your Linksys Wireless Router by first plugging in your power supply. Follow the steps:
With the exception of Linksys Router Setup, you can have a new Linksys extender setup.
So set up your Linksys Wifi Extender visit extender.linksys.com.