Linksys Router is the ultimate home or workplace WiFi solution for multi-screen households that thrive…
Linksys Wifi Extender Reset can restore it to its factory default settings.
You’ll need to do the Linksys extender reset this if you experience one of the following scenarios:
- You’re having sporadic connections when using the range extender.
- After an unsuccessful attempt to use the setup app, you manually install the range extender.
- You are unable to access the range extender web-based setup tab.
- The range extender light is not solid or flickering after a power loop.
Linksys Extender Reset – In this guide you’re going to learn how to:
Restore the default settings for your range extender.
Before we begin to reset the extender:
You will need the latest Wi-Fi network certificate for your range extender.
Bear in mind that performing a factory reset will result in every computer connected to it going offline before it is completely reconfigured.
Before you have your Linksys Extender Wifi Reset, you can backup the configuration settings of the system and restore them without going through the entire configuration process again. Follow the steps below to learn how to:
1. Access the web-based configuration page for the range extender.
2. Under the Management sub-tab, select the Backup Settings button and then press Save Settings
How to Reset Your Range Extender on your Linksys Extender Setup Page
- Find the reset button on the side of the range extender.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, then let go of it.
- Your range extender will begin to reboot and perform a complete factory reset.
- Now you will go to the wifi settings options on your wireless-enabled device.
- Connect with Linksys Extender setup network.
- Now you will see the Linksys new extender setup page.
- Follow the step by step instruction and re-install the extender.
Linksys Extender Wifi Reset Using an internet browser
- Link to the Wi-Fi network of your range extender.
- Open a web browser of your choosing on the computer you are using.
- Enter the extender.linksys.com in your Adress Bar
- Enter your password when needed. The default password for this is “admin.” Now continue to the Linksys Wifi Extender Reset procedure.
- Log In page to request a password. Click on Factory Defaults in the Administration portion.
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults icon.
- Click OK.
Having issues related to Linksys Extender Setup? Just visit extender.linksys.com for the new extender setup.