Linksys AC1200 Setup
Linksys AC1200 Setup is the essential solution for slow or no wireless network access. It delivers continuous and consistent wireless connectivity to all of your devices across your facility. It comes with two powerful external antennas that extend the range of your wireless network. It extends wifi range by up to 7500 square feet. With its cutting-edge technical features, the Linksys AC1200 provides superior performance when compared to other wireless extenders on the market.
How to setup my Linksys AC1200?
- Turn on your extender.
- The LED should be green at first, then turn to a blinking orange.
- That implies you’re ready to begin the Linksys ac1200 setup procedure.
- Launch a web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
- Go to https://extender.linksys.com/.
- Now press the Start setup button.
- The wireless range extender option is enabled by default.
- Next, click the button.
- Choose your existing wireless network.
- Please keep in mind that if you are utilizing 5.2 Ghz, you should see it alongside your 2.4 Ghz network.
- Enter the Wireless passcode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the AC1200 configuration.
This is not the only option for configuring your Linksys AC1200 wifi extender; you can also use WPS to connect your wifi booster to your current network. Read the article below to learn how to configure your Linksys Max Stream AC1200 using WPS.
How can I set up my Linksys AC1200 via WPS method?
WPS (wifi protected setup) is a feature that simplifies the connection of Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network. On this page we will share the WPS method for Linksys extender setup:
- Look for the WPS button on your device.
- Activate a web browser on your device.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the Address bar and press Enter.
- Then enter your login information.
- Click the login button.
- To configure your Linksys AC1900, you should follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I reset my linksys AC1200?
In case you forget your password and your extender is providing some issues then you have to reset your linksys AC1200 extender. You can use two methods to reset your extender. Follow the given guidelines to reset your linksys AC1200 extender:
- Using the reset button.
- Firstly locate the reset button on your AC1200.
- You can use paper clips or pins.
- Press and hold the reset button.
- Approximately 8-10 seconds.
- After that your extender will start rebooting.
If you have any query about resetting your Linksys AC1200 extender. Don’t worry, simply contact our experts via live chat and coll. They will help you with your issues.
- Using a web based setup page.
- Grab a device.
- Then open a web browser.
- Go to the URL and type 192.168.1.1.
- After that hit enter.
- On your screen a web based setup page will appear.
- Select the administration tab.
- Go to the factory reset and click on it.
- Then wait for 30 seconds, and plug in your device.
How to update Linksys AC1200 firmware?
If your Linksys AC1200 extender is not working properly or providing bad internet connection then you should have to upgrade your repeater. Here on this page we will share guidelines to upgrade your firmware:
- First, take any device.
- Using a cat5 cable, connect your AC1200 to your device.
- Launch any web browser.
- Enter your login information.
- Log in by clicking the login button.
- Navigate to the administration menu.
- Choose the most recent firmware update.
- Upload the firmware file that you downloaded.
If you are still having trouble configuring or resetting your Linksys AC1200 WiFi range extender, please contact our support team via chat or email.
Troubleshooting tips for Linksys AC1200 setup.
- If you’re experiencing trouble accessing the extender.linksys.com AC1200 web-based setup, make sure the URL in the address bar is correct.
- After a power cycle, try to configure your Linksys AC1200 extender.
- Connect your device to a high-speed internet connection.
- Keep your extension cord away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal items, metal studs, and other potential sources of interference.
- Ascertain that all electrical connections are in good functioning order. Any wire that has been tampered with should not be utilized.
- Check to ensure that the extension is receiving sufficient power from the wall outlet.
- The firmware on your Linksys AC1200 extender should be updated to the most recent version.