How to do Linksys AC1900 Extender Setup using extender.linksys.com?
Linksys AC1900 extender setup is believed to be one of the greatest extenders for extending wireless ranges of your main Wi-fi router. This extender also extinguishes dead zones or areas in or around your home. Extender.linksys.com provides you a dual-band Wi-fi speed of N300+AC1733 Mbps and works with all the Wi-fi routers including those of service providers. Linksys AC1900 boosts up the Wi-Fi range up to 10,000sq.ft. This Linksys extender also has 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port. Linksys AC1900 Extender also gives the beamforming + crossband technology. This extender will make you joyful by supplying full HD quality video streaming, playing games with HD graphics, or listening to songs. So, let’s initiate the process by putting some light on Linksys extender steps;-
Step to Step guide to setup Linksys AC1900 Extender;-
- Turn on your Linksys extender and connect it with your home Wi-Fi router via ethernet cable.
- Then, try to connect your computer to the main wireless router.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser of your own wish and add extender.linksys.com on the web address bar and press the enter button.
- After that Linksys AC1900 extender setup page will be displayed and will ask you for login credentials to add username and password hit login to proceed further.
- Then the internet browser will move you further by redirecting to the Linksys extender setup admin panel.
- Moreover, follow the on-screen instructions displayed to configure the Linksys AC1900 extender setup.
- Connect your extender with a wireless router and place it to the new location or position.
- If you are facing poor connection, locate your extender near to the main wi-fi router until the status of the light turns white.
- After choosing the best location for your Linksys extender to connect the devices with the existing network.
Linksys AC1900 setup issues:-