Linksys RE6250 Setup AC750 dual-band WiFi range extender with any other network, increasing the range…
Linksys EA6900 provides superior performance and speeds up to 4.3x faster than the wireless-N. Using wireless AC technology, this router provides outstanding data streaming speeds of up to AC1900 Mbps (N600 + AC1300), making it suitable for large households, serious gamers, and HD video enthusiasts. The gigabit Wi-Fi speed of the router makes it possible to transfer large files incredibly quickly. It can be configured as Linksys Extender Setup.
When you connect Wi-Fi – enabled devices, wireless-AC lets you catch up on your favorite Netflix show while family members stream HD
movies to another device at the same time, play online games, or browse the web.
The Linksys EA6900 also features three customizable antennas that help spread the Wi-Fi signal and expand its coverage around your house.
Linksys EA6900 Great for HD video streaming, this dual-band router offers up to N600 + AC1300 Mbps.
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports make it easy to easily transfer data through your network and external devices.
Smart Wi-Fi helps you to access your network at any time, anywhere. You can use your browser or Smart Wi-Fi mobile app to prioritize devices or websites.
Advanced WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network and personal information safe and protected.
Linksys EA6900 default settings
The default IP address and username and password for the Linksys EA6900 Smart Wi-Fi router user interface can be found here. This site also provides information about the device’s preconfigured Wi-Fi settings.
Just at bottom of this website, you will find a guide to access this router’s interface and restore its factory settings.
Configuring Linksys EA6900 as Linksys Extender Setup.
You can change the type of Linksys EA6900 internet connection to the Linksys Wifi Extender. This will allow you to use the router as a New Extender Setup and connect your devices to Wi-Fi on the campground. To do this:
- Log in to the local UI of the router Http:/192.168.1.1
- Go to the Widget Connectivity
- Go to the Internet Settings tab and click the Edit button.
- From the drop-down menu, select Wireless Repeater
- Enter the name of the SSID and select the network band that belongs to the SSID.
- Click the OK button to proceed. Continue the Linksys Extender Setup.
- Check the DHCP Clients Table of the main router for the new EA6900 IP address. However, every time you switch campgrounds, you would need to reconfigure the settings again. One more thing, this feature wouldn’t work if you were trying to connect to the Guest Network.