Linksys RE3000w Setup
To begin with Linksys RE3000W setup, we will firstly discuss the N300 extender. You can use the N300 to extend the wireless signals of your existing modem or router and establish a powerful, reliable Wi-Fi signal in your home for laptops and smartphones. The RE3000W extends the signal from the existing network to eliminate dead zones, allowing it to boost WIFI signals up to 5,000 square feet. The RE3000W is fully compatible with all modems and routers.
Linksys RE3000w Extender Setup
Let’s discuss how to setup Linksys RE3000w WIFI repeater N300 with extender.linksys.com web URL:
- Plug your RE3000w into the power outlet. And wait for the power led light to start blinking orange.
- Get any PC or smartphone now, and connect your device with Linksys N300 extender.
- When you’re connected, open a web browser and type extender.linksys.com into the address bar.
- You are now on the Linksys extender setup RE3000w page.
- Click the “Start” button and then follow the prompts to connect your booster to your existing Wi-Fi router or modem.
How to configure Linksys RE3000w WIFI Extender N300?
- Plug the N300 near the main router to begin the Linksys RE3000w setup.
- Wait for the RE3000w power led light to turn on.
- Now, on your extender, press the WPS button.
- If you see the blinking green light on the N300, then press the WPS button on your router.
- Wait until the Linksys WIFI RE3000w light changes to solid green.
- Finally, connect any wireless device with the N300 repeater.
If you face any problem setting up your wireless booster, feel free to get in touch with our certified expert.
For more information and troubleshooting:
Linksys RE3000w WIFI Extender Firmware Update
- Power on your Linksys RE3000w range extender N300.
- And connect your computer to the RE3000w extender network.
- After that, launch up an internet browser on your computer.
- And type extender.linksys.com, you are now on the Linksys RE3000w setup login page.
- Now log in to your device by entering the username and password.
- Tap on the Firmware Upgrade button and you have to tap on the “Choose File” option.
- Select the firmware file which you have download.
- Tap on the “Start Upgrade” option.
- Finally, you have to wait till the upgrading of your Linksys N300 is done.
Linksys N300 Features
- Linksys RE3000w range extender will speed up your wi-fi network
- It can be connected to any wi-fi router or access point
- You can easily setup Linksys RE300ow extender with manual or WPS method.
- It will increase the wi-fi range by almost 5000 feet
- Ethernet port is available for wired connections
- Linksys RE3000w Wi-Fi extender has a better and simple way to setup
- This Linksys extender has the smartest technology which is Wireless-N
- There is only one single band in this extender which is a 2.4 GHz single-band
- Only two internal antennas are there
- This is compatible with both the operating systems which are Windows and mac