Linksys RE7000 Setup
Not able To connect with Linksys RE7000 Setup Page
Linksys RE7000 Setup can be done in a fraction of minutes only if you have any issues while installing Linksys RE7000 don’t worry just dial our toll-free and talk with our experts on +1-888-399-2027. Setting up Linksys RE7000 is time-consuming.
Linksys RE7000 Max-Stream™ AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender can be installed with two methods, as a Wi-fi range extender or Access point respectively. This article will show you steps on how you can set up the Linksys RE7000 to Range Extender mode.
Plug your Linksys RE7000 into the socket.
NOTE: The power light will turn orange which can take up to 1 minute
With the help of your computer or Mobile device, you will need to connect to with Linksys RE7000 Network.
Open any browser on your device and visit extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1
Step 4: Once you are landed on the Linksys RE7000 Setup page, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Linksys extender setup.
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR LINKSYS RE7000 Setup EXTENDER::
Firstly, Plug in your extender to power outlet.
Now for Linksys extender setup, type extender.linksys.com in the address bar.
If the Linksys setup page doesnt come up, change the browser.
On the Linksys extender setup page it will ask you how you would like to configure Wifi Range Extender.
Hit Range extender option or Access point according to your need, you can direct connect your device with the help of ethernet cable while using Access Point.
Use extender.linksys.com or IP address 192.168.1.1 page sometimes goes off in between, for that refresh the browser.
Follow the online instructions and your Linksys extender setup will be completed.
Step 5: If you still cannot visit the Linksys RE7000 Setup page, Talk with our experts using the chat or toll-free +1-888-399-2027
Alternatively, you can also set up the Linksys RE7000 to Access Point mode.
The most definitive guide to Linksys Re7000 Setup
If you want to enjoy the several benefits of your Linksys Re7000 extender setup, you need to first set it up.
Linksys Re7000 Setup is pretty easy to do and the requirements are less. There are two ways you can set up your extender:
- Linksys RE7000 Range extender mode
- Linksys RE7000 Access point mode
Out of these two, we will be discussing the range extender method. That’s because the range extender method is simpler as compared to the access point method. Moreover, when you use the access point method, you cannot use several functions such as port forwarding.
Therefore, let us get started with the range extender mode for Linksys Re7000 Setup:
- Let us start with connecting the extender to a stable source of power. To do this, you need to locate an electric outlet and connect the extender with an adapter. When the power connection is successful, you will see an orange light in the LED.
- Now, take a laptop or any other similar device that supports wireless connection. Open the wireless interface and scan for available networks in your device. After this, connect to the extender’s network. It’ll be available with the name of Linksys itself.
- In that device, open the browser that is updated to the latest version. In the browser, open extender.linksys.com To open the link, you need to type it manually in the URL bar and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- On the website, you’ll see a simple page with two checkboxes and one big blue button. Tick mark both the boxes and click on the blue button to proceed with Linksys Re7000 Setup.
- Now, you will be asked to create an admin password. Just enter your desired password along with a hint to help you remember it later. After this, click on the Next button in blue color to continue.
- You will now be asked to choose the method for your setup. Since we are doing the setup with range extender mode, you must select “as a wireless range extender” option and hit the next button to proceed.
- Later on, you will get a list of available wireless networks in your area. Under this list, select your own network and authenticate it with your password. For dual-band networks, you’ll get two different SSID.
- Now, you need to create a separate SSID for your extended network. Moreover, you also need to choose a new password for the extender network. So, fill both the input fields and proceed with the next button.
- After this, the setup will take you to a new feature known as spot finder. In this feature, the setup will help you to find the perfect spot to keep your extender so that you get the best network possible.
- Lastly, the firmware of your extender will be updated to the latest version and the setup will finish.
And that’s it! You have successfully completed your Linksys Re7000 Setup. Now go ahead and enjoy all your favorite online games at their best.