Have you performed the Linksys extender setup properly? Is the orange LED on your Linksys…
Linksys RE9000 Extender Setup
To setup Linksys RE9000 Extender, we must first learn about the latest emerging technology known as MU-MIMO, which stands for “Multi-user, Multiple-input, Multiple-Output Technology.” We all have around 8 devices that can theoretically bind to our router on average.
Linksys RE9000 AC3000 Wifi Extender will send and receive bandwidth for each and every connected device simultaneously, making the WiFi experience more effective and smooth. As a consequence, there will be no buffering and just high-speed internet.
Linksys RE9000 Setup | AC3000
In the below-given steps, Learn the manual way to install RE9000:
- To setup your Linksys RE9000, plug the extender into a power outlet.
- Wait for the AC3000 orange light indicator to blink.
- Connect your wireless device to the Linksys RE9000 Extender Setup network.
- Now, in your web browser’s address bar, type extender.linksys.com.
- You are now on the installation page of AC3000.
- To start linking your booster to the main router, click “Start Setup.”
After following the above-given instruction, if you still facing trouble installing your WIFI booster to your main router or modem? Not to worry, feel free to reach us to our support team who will help you install your Linksys RE9000 WIFI Range Extender.
How do I setup Linksys RE9000 extender as an access point?
- To configure Linksys RE9000 as an access point, firstly turn on your extender.
- Wait for the RE9000 extender power led light to start blinking green.
- And then connect your router and AC3000 with an ethernet cable.
- Now open a web browser on your laptop and navigate to extender.linksys.com.
- You are now on the Linksys range extender installation page.
- Click on the Start Setup and then choose the option of the access point.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your booster to the main modem or router.
HOW TO CONFIGURE MY LINKSYS RE9000 WIFI RANGE EXTENDER?
- To begin with, setup Linksys RE9000, plug the AC3000 closer to the main router.
- Wait for the extender power led light to start blinking amber.
- Now, on the Linksys extender, press the WPS button.
- And then, on the WIFI modem or router, press the WPS button.
- You will see the light starts blinking on the repeater and the main router/modem.
- If the AC3000 is connected properly there will be a solid power green light on the extender.
- Unplug the booster and place it at your desired location.
Linksys RE9000 Firmware Upgrade
- To upgrade your Linksys RE9000’s firmware, plug your extender into the socket.
- After turning your RE9000 extender on, make sure the LED lights are stable.
- Now just type extender.linksys.com in the URL address bar of your web browser.
- On the Linksys RE9000’s web-based setup page, look for the Administration Option.
- Now click on the Firmware Upgrade tab and then click on the Update Now Option.
- The firmware of Linksys RE9000 AC300 is successfully updated.
Linksys RE9000 Tri-band Extender Setup
Learn how to install Linksys RE900 with 192.168.1.1 IP Address:
- Plug the Linksys RE9000 Max-Stream Tri-Band Extender into the power source.
- Now to setup your Linksys RE9000, connect your booster to the laptop or smartphone.
- Open any internet web browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- And type in 192.168.1.1 IP Address in the search bar of your internet browser.
- You’re now connected to the Linksys AC3000 Setup page.
- Create an account and follow the further instructions to connect your extender with your home or office network.
If in case you face any issue while setting up the Linksys RE9000 AC3000 with https://extender.linksys.com or with 192.168.1.1 default IP Address, feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support.
How to reset Linksys RE9000 AC300?
To reset Linksys RE9000 Range Extender AC3000, follow these instructions:
- Click and hold the Reset button on the Linksys RE9000 Extender for 5 seconds.
- You can also use the web-based setup page to reset the Linksys RE9000 AC3000.
- Now look for Administration Option and then go to Factory Defaults.
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults button on the new page that appears.
- Wait for the Linksys RE9000 to complete the reboot phase after clicking OK.